Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Halloween Convention Swap

Good evening, I had a busy day today and am just getting a chance to sit down and post this Halloween Card for you. The Holiday Catalog started this week and there are so many fun new products that I want to share with you so lets start with Toil and Trouble Stamp Set for Halloween. I embossed the images with Whisper White Embossing Powder and then added Orange Glitter to the Skull Eyes with 2 Way Glue and then applied the glitter. The colors are pretty traditional Basic Black, Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie. The other supplies I used are Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch and Circles #2 Originals Die. This is one of the cards that I used for a Halloween Swap that I was in during Convention. If you like Halloween I have lots of new cards for you to look at and several with this same stamp set other than mine. I look forward to using this set more in the future. This week is our Blog Hop and the kick off of our new Design Team Blog so please stop by again and see what I have to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: