Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cookie Treats Convention Make-n-Take

Another late night post but I will have one for you bright and early tomorrow morning as I have a Blog Hop Post ready for you. Tomorrow is a Holiday Post but for tonight I have another of my convention make and takes. This one is the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes that are found on page 158 of the Catalog. We used the Hello, Lovely Stamp Set and the Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon on this project. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana. This boxes are great for cookies or other treats you might want to share with friends, neighbors, coworkers or family. I think they will be great dressed up for Christmas and at only $6.95 for 8 boxes they are a economical way to share. Thanks for stopping by and please check back tomorrow for our Blog hop cards. Have great day! Tonya








No comments: