Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Birthday Wishes for a Special Girl

Good morning, I hope you aren't to tired of this framelits set just yet. I will let you know that this will be my last post with this set for a little bit though. My wonderful daughter turned 18 last week, can't believe it is even possible but it is and I decided to use the Dress Up Framelits for her card. The colors are Pool Party, Whisper White and Island Indigo. I used the Quatrefancy  Specialty Designer Series Paper for the card which includes a printed window sheet. I layered it behind the Ovals and only used adhesive where the Ovals would be located. The sentiment is from the Bring on Cake Stamp Set. It really is my go to stamp set for Birthdays. I used the Oval Collection Framelits and since I wanted to dress to be just a bit fancier I used a Tea Lace Paper Doily around the bottom of the dress. I cut the center out of the doily before I added the trim so I had a solid circle from the center of the doily, well by cutting it out with the Dress Up Framelit I was able to make the cardigan for the dress also. I added just a simple Rhinestone Jewel and this card was finished. I think she enjoyed it and since you can use any designer series paper this card is easy to replicate. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will come back tomorrow when I will have another card to share with you. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: