Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Celebrate with the Best of...

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today is Wednesday which means the week is half over and we are almost to a long weekend. Today's card is one that we recently made for a Birthday Card Class that I had. The set is Best of Birthdays which is not in the current catalog but rather one that Stampin'Up! released for their 25th Anniversary. The colors are Pool Party, Real Red and So Saffron. They are fun together and since this card is neutral is will work for a boy or girl also you can use it for other occasions than just Birthdays. I used the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches for the presents but other than that it is just stamping. It might be hard to see but I stamped Celebrate on the Pool Party Card Stock Base in Pool Party for just a bit more dimension to the card. If you would like to purchase this set be sure and contact me and I will be happy to help you place your order. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day! Tonya

No comments: