Thursday, August 29, 2013

I love the Lizard!

Good morning! I have posted a couple of specials that started today so please scroll down and take a look. Also time it running out to take advantage of the My Paper Pumpkin Special for only $10 a month for you first two months and the Pick a Kit when you sign up to join the Stampin'UP! family. Please let me know if you have any questions about these specials.
My card today is one from last weeks Birthday Card Class. I must say that I love this lizard! He is just to cute and I love to ink him up as well as the rest of the Tag It Stamp Set. The Tag It Stamp Set is our Ronald McDonald House Charities Stamp Set for this year so each time it is purchased Stampin'Up! donates $3 to the charity. If you haven't taken a look at this set I encourage you to do so and remember that is coordinates with the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies. That is just an added bonus. :-) The colors on this card are Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green. The chevron background was stamped with the Positively Chevron Stamp with Bermuda Bay Ink. This stamp is a must have in my collection and one that I pull out often.  I added texture to the Tangerine Tango Card Stock with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and added just a bit more detail with the 1/8" Mini Brads. The main image was inked with the Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped on Whisper White Card Stock and cut out with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies. I just love how fun this card turned out and can't wait to send it to someone special.
Be sure and stop by tomorrow when the SS Inkspiration Design Team will be featuring out Friday Favorites. I am not quite sure what I will be featuring yet as I have quite a few favorites right now but I will have a card for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: