Friday, August 2, 2013

In the New Regarding Dahlias

Hello, it is Friday which means that it is Tax Free Weekend and I have a new card for you. This card is one that I used for a In the New Swap that I did at convention. The stamp set is Regarding Dahlias and I have a couple of other ideas for this set so I am sure you will be seeing it again soon. I am going to keep this short as the card is pretty straight forward and just give you the supply list.
Colors: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder Card Stock, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant Ink Pads
Big Shot, Fancy Fans Embossing folder, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue, Wisteria Wonder 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, and Tea Lace Paper Doilies.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the card or about the Tax Free Holiday. Thanks for stopping by today, Tonya

No comments: