Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wildflower Meadow Clean and Simple

Good afternoon are you ready for another card using the Wildflower Meadows Stamp Set and the Embossing Folder that I forgot on the last card? This card uses just a few different colors but the I still kept the Gumball Green, and added Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana. I used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink the stamp and then restamped the hummingbird and fussy cut it with the Paper Snips. Other than running it through the Big Shot and adding the Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffled Ribbon I kept this card pretty simple and no sentiment so I can use it for whatever occasion suits me. If you haven't taken a look at the Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set and Embossing Folder I really encourage you to do so. They make making cards easy. Thanks for stopping by today. Going to keep this short so I can sneak in some stamping time. Tonya

No comments: