Monday, June 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness

Welcome back! It is Monday and time for a new card. This one is similar to one I made last week and actually this is the first of the two that I made. We made this card at my Hostess Night that was held that last of May. The colors are Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush and Whisper White. The stamp sets are Mosaic Madness and Really Good Greetings which are both new in this catalog. I just couldn't resist using the Mosaic Punch and Coordinating Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. The Designer Series Paper is the new Quatrefancy Specialty Paper. I felt like it need just a bit of dimension so I added a Circle of Strawberry Slush Card Stock behind the Vintage Faceted Designer Button and topped it off with a knotted 1/4" Whisper White Stitched Ribbon.
This week is blog hop week so I am busy creating new cards to share with you. In fact I have made 4 new cards in the last couple of days so be sure and stop by Thursday to see what I have to share. I won't make you wait that long however and will be posting tomorrow also. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: