Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Petite Mosaic Greetings

Good morning! I have a new card to share with you. :-) This one is actually a revamp of a card I did for my Hostess Night last week. I had a few leftover supplies and decided to remake the card just a bit different. I think I like this one better than the orginal but I will post the orginal later so you can compare. I used two stamp sets: Mosaic Madness and Petite Pairs (which is on sale for 25% off this month). The colors are taken from the new Quatrefancy Specialty Paper and are Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. After stamping the images I used the Mosaic Punch to punch them out and add them to the Whisper White Card Stock that was embossed with the new Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. After adding the Designer Paper Flag I decided it need just a bit more so I added Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, a Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel and a Vintage Faceted Designer Button. Now I have a Birthday card ready for a special girl and since we have a few birthday's coming up soon I am sure this card won't be on my display board long. Would you like to make your own Birthday card like this one? It is quite easy and I would be happy to show you how. Just contact me and we can set up a time.
Well, I am off to do some work and get a few projects done. I will be back tomorrow with a new card to share. Until then have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: