Monday, June 3, 2013

Introducing the In Colors

Hello and welcome to my first project of the week. I have a new project for everyday of this week and so please check back and see what is new. Today's card uses three of the new InColors. The colors for this card are Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe. I used two new stamp sets, The first is Mosaic Madness and has a coordinating Punch and embossing folder. You can get the Mosaic Punch and the Stamp Set together as a bundle and save 15%. The Embossing Folder is Modern Mosaic. I used the Banner Greetings hostess set  for my sentiment and hand cut out the banner with the Paper Snips. I added the Mosaic Punchs with Dimensionals and Glue Dots to give them varying heights. Please let me know if you would like to order the supplies to make this or any of my cards and I will be happy to help you place your order. Thanks for stopping by today, Tonya

No comments: