Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Epic Day to You!

Hello and welcome back to a busy week for cards and posts. I cased this card layout for my hostess night last week but can't remember what site I saw it on. If you recognize it please let me know and I will add the site link. This card uses the new Label Love Stamp Set and the new Artisan Label Punch. the colors are Pool Party, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. The Designer Paper is the new Epic Day This and That Paper. You will notice that there is something new to Stampin'Up! behind the sentiment. We now have Washi Tape and I used two different styles from the Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape Collection. This is my first time using the Washi Tape and I really liked that it was repositionable for those of us that don't always get it straight the first time. It is also slightly see thru so the Designer Series Paper pattern shows through just a bit. Before you ask if there is a second Artisan Label Punch that is bigger than the first there is not. I made the layer behind the sentiment but punching out two Artisan Label Punches in the Gumball Green then cut them to layer behind. I will work on getting a tutorial.
Tomorrow I have a similar card to share with you that uses the same supplies but has a completely different look. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy your day! Tonya

No comments: