Monday, June 17, 2013

Flowers and Smiles!

Good morning, I have a card for you today that we made during Stampin' Time last week. I forgot one step on mine but that is ok it still turned out nicely. The stamp sets are the new Wildflower Meadow and the Petite Pairs (which is one sale this month). I used markers to ink up the images and the colors are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green and So Saffron. I stamped the hummingbird and one of the flowers twice so I could fussy cut them and pop them up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is punched out with the Large Oval and layered on the Scallop Oval Punch. I added just a bit of the new 1/8" Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon before adding the sentiment and this card is done. The step that I left out is the texture that can be added with the Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder. I will share a card with you tomorrow that uses the Embossing Folder so you can see the difference. Thanks for stopping by today and as always if you have any questions just let me know and I will be happy to help you. Tonya

No comments: