Friday, June 7, 2013

Washi Clothes Pins

It's Friday and my new order comes today! I am super excited to try out the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot and the Framelits. I will let you know what I think of it on Monday and on my Facebook page before that. Speaking of Magnets I neededd some new magnets for our fridge and decided why not dress up some clothes pins with our new Washi Tape. This collection is called Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and there is Designer Paper to go with it. The tape comes in different widths so I had to trim two of the patterns to fit the clothespin better but it is really easy to apply. Then I used the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, the 1" Circle Punch and the 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out card stock in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Night of Navy and Island Indigo. The images that I stamped are from the A Fitting Occasion Stamp Set. I figured I could use the party hat for invites and such, the owl for school papers and the scissors for my grocery list and any coupon that I might have to go with the list. The kids can add their papers to the clip to so I can easily find those important ones. We will see how the system goes but for now I have super cute clothes pins to add brighten my day. Thanks for stopping by today! I am hoping to stamp over the weekend but I will have a post for Monday as I have one more project to share. Enjoy your day! Tonya

No comments: