Friday, June 14, 2013

Chalk Talk Workshop Card



Hello, it seems as though Summer is finally here. I for one am happy. I love the warmer temperatures and we are seeing warmer this week. I have been busy stamping for both a workshop this week, stamp time. That is a lot of stamping. Today's card is one we did at this week's  workshop. I have really been wanting to try out the new Chalk Talk Stamp Set and matching Framelits but didn't get the chance until now. It is a great set and it is even better when you can use the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot. No more post it notes for this girl. I started with a base of Pool Party Card Stock and added a layer of Whisper White that I used the Modern Mosaic  Embossing folder one. Add just a bit of the Mosaic Madness Designer Series Paper and the Whisper White Organza Ribbon. The Chalk Talk images are added with Dimensionals and then we added a few Basic Rhinestones. This card would be great for a wedding, birthday or any celebration really. Give me a call if you want to try out the new Magnetic Platform. It is exclusive to Stampin'Up! and really does make using Framelits so much easier. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! Tonya

No comments: