Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick Share!

Good morning! I had plans to share a card with you but my laptop is not working correctly and all my other pictures are on that computer. So until I get it fixed I will share another hair bow with you. This is my ACES bow for my black hat. I have attached it with a pin back so that I can add it to my hat or jacket or purse, what ever strikes my fancy. I used the Scallop Circle #2 Die and the Big Shot to cut the fabric. If you would like to learn how to make these please give me a call and I would be happy to show you. I need to cut card stock for tomorrow Easter's Class. If you would like to attend please let me know by this afternoon. I still have a few spots available. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have a card to share later today or tomorrow morning. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: