Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Club Card!

Good morning! I have a fun new card to share with you today and I am so excited. A few months ago Stampin'Up! shared a new card template with is Demonstrators in our Stampin' Success, well time got away from me and I didn't find time to make the card until this month for Stamp Club. I have been calling it a never ending card because it just keeps turning and turning and truthfully it seems to be a bit addictive as they are hard to put down once you start. The card has four sides and I am sharing a picture of each. It used some of the cute Oh Sew Suite line from the Occassions Mini that is only available until the end of the month so be sure and get your order in if you see something you like. Let me give you the supply list and then I will try and explain the pictures. Cardstock Regal Rose, Tempting Turquiose, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango and Whisper White, Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper, Sew Suite Stamp Set, Button, Button Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and Sincere Saluations Stamp Set, Sweet Buttons Embosslits, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pads and Jet Black Stazon Pad, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1" Circle Punch and Basic Pearl Jewels. The two inside panels are to the left and directly below. The layer with the Mannequins is Paper Pieced and is the first layer you see after you "open" the card. The Birthday Wishes layer is for you to write your message and sign your name. Because this card lays flat you don't want a lot of dimension to keep if from opening so all items were attached with SNAIL.



The next two pictures are of the front and back of the card. The front has the Just for you added on the center panel and both layers have been stamped with the Button, Button Stamp Set. One of the advantages of buying this stamp set in Clear Mount is that I was able to put all the buttons that I was using on one block and then just stamp a couple times instead of stamping each button by itself. Love those time saving tips.

Would you like to learn more about making this card give me a call and we can set up a private class for you and your friends. I would love to share it with you and am considering doing another cards that move class. It has been a while since I have done one and this type of card would be a great fit. Thanks, for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: