Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Four You!

Good evening! I stamped today and it felt great to get a couple of cards done. I will share the other card tomorrow but for tonight I wanted to share the one that uses the Four Frames Stamp Set that is available until Saturday. The base is Crumb Cake and the other colors I used were Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and Riding Hood Red. I stamped the floral image from the Elements of Style stamp set on Watercolor Paper with Jet Black Stazon. Then the colored it the the ink pads and the Aquapainter. I stamped the Four Frames Stamp on Watercolor Paper and used the same colors to watercolor. I stamped the Happy Mother's Day on watercolor paper and punched it out with the Word Window Punch then layer it on the Four Frame. I cut out an extra flower and layered in over the Happy Mother's Day at the edge of the Happy. I didn't have the Always Artichoke Seam Binding (need to order that on my next order) so I used the Always Artichoke Stamp' Write Marker to color the Very Vanilla Seam Binding then spritzed it with water to blend the color. I think I blended it to much but it will have to due. I used the Decorative Label Punch to punch out an extra Always Artichoke Label that was cut in half and layered behind the Four Frames Punch out. The Crumb Cake base has the floral image stamped in Crumb Cake Classic Ink and then it was texturized with the Lattice Square Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. To finish off the card I added the Always Artichoke Strip along the right side after I punched it out with the Eyelet Border Punch. Remember if you would like to order the Four Frames Stamp Set to give me a call before Saturday so I can help you place your order.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and stop by again tomorrow for a new card. Have a great evening, Tonya

No comments: