Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Style of Hair Bows


Good evening just a quick post before I head off to bed. I tired a new style of hair bow recently and haven't had a chance to share. This one takes the same Scallop Circle #2 Die and the Big Shot that the other ones have taken the difference is the fabric I used and I got to use my Heat Tool too! I used several layers of Satin material and some sheer too in the Turquoise color and added a Silver Brad in the center to hold it all together. I then heated the layers with the Heat Tool and the fabric crinkles up and gives the Bow a fun appearance. I am going to make some more and may give a few other colors a try too. Let me know what you think please. I would love to hear from feedback. I will be back tomorrow with a fun new card style that we did at Stamp Club this month. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week, Tonya

No comments: