Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friends!


Hello and welcome to the weekend. I don't usually post over the weekend but since I have been neglecting you so much the last few weeks I thougth I would post today and tomorrow. This is another one of the cards that we made for Hannah's birthday. It is pretty bright but I really love the color combo. The colors are Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. I used the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set which I haven't used in quite some time. There is a little Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon and some Perfect Polka Dots Texture. I can't tell you how much I love the Big Shot and the Texture Folders are some of my favorites. I have them all! If you would like to make this card give me a call and we can set up a private class for you and your friends. Don't care for the bright colors we can change the colors. Well, that's it for today. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: