Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little Challenge

Ok it has been a while since I have done a Challenge and this one inspired me so I decided to give it a try. While I think the colors listed aren't the same colors in the sample I did stick to the ones listed and didn't add the Peach Parfait that I thought would be perfect for this sample. I may give another one a try when I get my new punches from the Summer Mini and change up the colors just a bit. The colors make this such a fun and playful card. I stared with a base of Always Artichoke and then added a layer of Poppy Parade before adding my Very Vanilla Layer of Card Stock. The flowers are cut from both the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and the Blossom Party Bigz L Die. I added some texture with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. To finish off the flowers I added Bitty Buttons to the center of each. The stems and the sentiment are from the Bold Blossom Stamp Set and I used Always Artichoke Classic Ink to stamp both. The sentiment is punched out with the 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch and layered on a Real Red Scallop Oval Punch. What insprises you to stamp and create? I would love to see what you make? Leave me a post with a link and I will check your project out. Well, that's it for today! I am off to spend the day at a track meet for my oldest son. I am so happy to see the sun and to be able to spend the day with our track kids. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya









1 comment:

Sally said...

I love those flowers. Keep up the good work. Love it.
Sally