Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Convention Pictures!


Today is our August Club Night and I can't wait to see my wonderful group of ladies. I will share the projects with you tomorrow and Thursday. Today I am going to share a picture of some of the Memento Mall items that Stampin'Up! had for sale at Convention. There were three display cases set up right outside of Memento Mall as we were waiting in line and this is one. The items we could buy were these really nice and handy Reusable Shopping Bags that came in two designs, Green Water Bottle with Trendy Trees printed around the bottom and an In Color Cube.
Everyday we ate lunch in the Gathering Place and one of the displays included rooms that were decorated with Stampin'Up! Products. I loved this Teen Room which included a lamp, desk set, memo board, and clock all made with Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and even the Big Shot. This would be a perfect room for any teen or tween. I also took a picture of a Princess Room that I will share with you at a later date.
There are so many more ways to use our products than just for cards, or scrapbooks and home decor is just one of them. If you would like more information on how these items were made please contact me and I would be happy to help.
One of the other things I did while at Convention was to take part in a several organized swaps. One of my favorite was the technique swap. I have them all now in an album and will start scheduling classes. So if you are interested in learning new techniques using Stampin'Up! supplies then watch for my upcoming classes starting next month.
I hope you enjoyed my little sneak peak at what Convention and has always thank you for stopping by and Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: