Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jewelry Ideas From Shelli

One of the really fun things about Convention was the Main Stage Presentations. Shelli did one on Day 2 and it was all about gift giving and items you could make to give. Some of my favorites were the earrings and pins (which I failed to get a picture of) :( All of the earrings were made from Stampin'Up! Products and designed by Shelli and her talented family.
The cute Red, Black and White Earrings were made with fabric and cut out with our Big Shot and a flower die. Add a button in the center and you have these cute earrings. The earrings below were made with our Metal Edge Tags, Circle Circus Stamp Set, Black Embossing Powder and our new In color Stampin' Write Markers. The holder is a match box design. These would make a great gift and if you are interested in learning how to make these please let me know and I will schedule a class. I am planning on having a Christmas Gift Class in early November which may include earrings.

One of the great things that Stampin'Up! did for all of it's demonstrators is make most of the project ideas, supplies and pictures available on our Stampin'Up! Website so that we didn't have to frantically take notes and try and get pictures too! Thank you Stampin'Up! for that little extra step.
Of course these Jewelry items are just start as in September Stampin'Up! is releasing it own line of costomizable Charms and Chains. The are called Simply Adorned Charms and they come in three sizes. They feature tempered, beveled glass on front, flat glass on back. They have a locket style charm with a hinge that allows you to insert your works of art and change them as often as you like. They are featured in our Holiday Mini set to mail out the end of this month. If you are on my mailing list I have already paid Stampin'Up! to send you one. If you would like to be on my mailing list email me at tonyab@centurytel.net and I will add you to the list.
Tonight is our second night of Stamp Club. Then tomorrow night and Saturday I am having a Kid's Birthday Card Class for a new group of ladies. I am excited to share my love of Stampin'Up! with them. If you have a group of friends that could use a ladies night out for fun and crafting contact me and we will set something up. There is nothing more relaxing than getting together with friends to stamp and create projects that your family and friends will treasure because it was made by you!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day, Tonya


No comments: