Sunday, August 23, 2009

Convention Fun!

Happy Sunday! Today is a busy day for our family with baseball practice for two teams and scout activities but I do want to share with you three of the projects that we made at Convention. As I mentioned in a previous post we were given the supplies to make eight projects. We also received the stamp sets and wheel to make these projects along with the directions and measurements so that we can make and demonstrate them ourselves. Isn't Stampin'Up! great! The cards above use a cute new stamp set called Things I love (115229), I will be the first to admit that this set was not one that originally appealed to me but it is one that will make me think and try something new so that is always great. The set consists of six stamps with a shopping bag, shoe, chocolate, heart and the two sentiments "things that I love..." and "but most of all you!" We also were given the supplies for a scrapbook page that I haven't finished yet because I want to print a picture first.
The next two projects us the same set Hello Again (113780) and the box also uses the coordinating wheel Retro Remix (115619) We made the box at my open house and it is the perfect size to fill with 8 chocolate nuggets and give as a gift or use as a favor for a party or shower. The projects were all easy to make and would be great for a workshop. Just another great part of convention, getting to come home with projects that make our jobs as demonstrators just a little easier. ;)

If you would like more details on how these were made please contact me and I will be happy to help. The other projects that we did were Christmas ones and I will share those either tomorrow or later in the week. I am going to try and create something new for tomorrow's post but if not then I will post the other Convention Projects. I hope that you had a great weekend and thank you for stopping by today! See you tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: