Saturday, August 22, 2009

Convention Open House

I thought I would share a few pictures from my Convention Open house that I held tonight. Tomorrow I will share pictures of the projects that we did at convention. I did finally finish all but one of them. The picture at the left is not a picture taken at convention but rather one of a display board that my DH and I made to display all the wonderful swaps that I received at Convention. I have always thought it was a great idea to show off the swaps from convention because as much as I stamp and even with all the stamp sets I own I still don't have everything nor the time to make all of these. I am hoping that the ladies that attended last night were inspired by some of them. We also made two of the make-n-takes that we did at convention. Those will be included in the pictures that I share tomorrow.
The second picture is of my Build-a-Bear and her new friend! While at convention we had the opportunity to try out the new Build-a-bear Dies that are for the Sizzix Big Shot and since I have three boys at home I decided to make a boy bear. Don't they look so cute together. I haven't bought the dies yet but am definitely planning to do so. I do have the Beary Best Friends Stamp Set and Beary Nice Wishes Sentiment Set so watch for new cards with those in the coming weeks. Also remember that I will do Adult/Children Workshops for those interested in sharing their love of stamping with the kids in their life.

The last picture is just a few of the items I received while at convention. The back bag that is Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red is our Convention Bag. It was filled with stamp sets and other goodies when we received it. It is a great back and carries I lot of stuff. The other bag is our

Shopping Bags that they sold at Memento Mall and it features the Circle Circus Stamp Set. This as a popular stamp set for swaps as convention and I received several.
Hopefully for those of you that didn't get to attend the pictures will give you a little taste of what convention was like. Although nothing compares to having 3,000 demonstrators under one roof and the excitement that they bring. Especially when new products were being introduced and demonstrated. If you would like to be a part of that excitement next year all you need to do is become a demonstrator and now if the perfect time with our $85 Special. If you would like more information you can check out the link below. http://stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com/2009/07/become-stampin-up-demonstrator-for-only.html
I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators. It doesn't matter if you want to make this a business to add to your income or if you just love our products so much you want to receive a discount on what you buy, I and Stampin'Up! welcome all demonstrators. Another great thing about being a demonstrator besides the opportunity to go to Convention and other events is the sneak peaks, early ordering opportunities and our Stampin' Success Magazine that is full of ideas and projects. If you have any questions about being a demonstrator than please call or email me.
Well, I am off to start a busy Saturday. I hope you have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow with another post. Thank you for stopping by! Tonya

No comments: