Friday, January 31, 2014

Love you So!




Welcome to Friday Favorites! My favorite item right now is the new Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I have used to so many cards all ready and I really hope we see it in the new Catalog in June. I also am really enjoying the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and Geometrical Stamp set with the Coordinating Triangle Punch. All the items can be found on pages 26 and 27 of the Occasions Catalog are are part of the Kaleidoscope Suite. Other items on this card include Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray Ink Pads, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write Markers, Whisper White Card Stock, Banners Framelits Dies which I made longer. I will show you how in another post and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. I hope you take a moment and check out the other Designer Team Members projects on the SSINKspiration Blog and if you like the card don't forget to pin it. Have a great weekend! Tonya

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh so neat! I love how you only embossed part of the card!