Monday, January 6, 2014

SSINKspiration Color Challenge


Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration









Hello and welcome to our Color Challenge Monday. I love this color combo but I must admit it would not have been one I would have put together myself. The colors are listed above and we would love to have you play along with us at SSINKspiration. It is easy to add a card and be part of the fun. I used the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set and used Black Embossing Powder to really make the Happy Birthday pop. All of the Watercolor papers in the Occasions Catalog got me to thinking about using the Clear Blocks so I inked them up and stamped them on the Whisper White paper before I embossed. Then to add just a bit more pop I added a butterfly in each color with Basic Rhinestones for their bodies. Simple yet pretty and easy to make an assortment in different colors if you need a lot of cards. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! Tonya

4 comments:

brrenwick said...

Love the blocks of color! This is such a fun technique that I always forget to play around with. Great card!!

Kim Ryden said...

Cute Card! So glad you played along today!!! :)

Kathy Peck said...

Super cute card. It's so creative. I love the butterfly punches and stamps.

Heidi Boos said...

Fun color blocking!! It looks great with those bright colors! :)

~Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin'