Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine's Day Treats

Hello! I have been so busy stamping that I have forgotten to post. Have no fear I am going to get back on schedule and I have so much to share with you. There are two new products that Stampin'UP! has just released. The info is in the posts below and Sale-a-bration kicked off yesterday. I love this time of year because there is something for everyone. Whether you are a customer, hostess, or maybe looking to become a demonstrator like me. This year those that sign up to become Demonstrators are even more blessed in that they can receive a free Convention Registration. Contact me for more details about that special. Today I have a Milk Carton Valentine Treat for you. We recently made this at the Library and I wanted to share it with you in case you are in need of a quick and easy Treat to add Candy too. 
Supplies are: Milk Carton Bigz Die, Crumb Cake Card Stock, Fresh Prints Paper Stack, Sticky Strip, Coastal Cabana Card Stock and Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Red Glimmer Paper, Large Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and Bitty Banners Framelits. Please let me know if you have any questions about this or any of my projects. I am always happy to help. Thanks and have a great day! Tonya


No comments: