Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sparkle and Glitter


Hello and welcome I hope to do better with posting this month than last and with this being the first of the month I am off to a good start. Today the SSINKspiration Design Team is bringing you cards with Glitter. The timing is perfect since the Silver Glimmer Paper that I used on this card is on sale right now. I also used embossing powder to make this card really sparkle and shine. The two stamp sets are Really Good Greetings and Hearts a Flutter which has a coordinating Framelits Dies also called Hearts a Flutter. The colors are Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. For the sentiment I used a combo of Melon Mambo Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds which was Heat Embossed. The pennants are made with Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds which give them a little bit of sparkle too. The Melon Mambo heart is stamped with the Illuminate Pad and even it shimmers a bit. To finish off the sparkle I added a bit of bling with the Basic Rhinestone on the corner of each pennant.  I hope you have a wonderful New Year and that you stop by again. Thanks Tonya

5 comments:

brrenwick said...

I am LOVIN' all the shimmery sparkle on this card...it makes me happy! Fun colors and cute banner. Happy New Year!

Kathy Peck said...

Such a pretty card.

Pam Steckman said...

I love this card! Great job and happy new year!

Cynthia said...

I so love the sparkles on the banners! So pretty!

Kim Ryden said...

WOW! So much glitter! I love it! This card is SO CUTE! You ROCK!