Friday, January 24, 2014

Sale-a-bration!!!

One of my favorite times of the Stampin'UP! year will soon be here and I just can't wait to share some of the great new products with you that you can earn for free. Yes, Sale-a-bration starts on Tuesday and for every $50 you spend you get to pick one free item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure. Why not pick the new Banner Blast Stamp Set or Banner Punch that I used on this card. The rest of the SSINKspiration Design Team are sharing their favorite new Sale-a-bration items today too so I hope you will stop by and see their projects. The rest of the items are from the Occasions Catalog and include: Love you to the Moon Stamp Set, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper. I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

3 comments:

brrenwick said...

Oh how I love those cute little banners! This card is so cute and just full of love!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very nice Tonya, I love the banner. Very cute!

Stampin Dj said...

That banner punch...how can anyone resist? Love your card!