Monday, January 13, 2014

SSINKspiration Card Sketch








Hello and welcome to our Monthly Card Sketch. I love using Card Sketches they are  a great starting point for a card when you are struggling for an idea or just to help INKspire you. For today's card I pulled out a new paper pack from the Occasions Catalog and started with that. I love the new pack and will be using it a lot in the upcoming weeks so be prepared. Supplies are Real Red Card Stock and Ink, Coastal Cabana Card Stock, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Geometrical Stamp Set, Labels Collection Framelits, and 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon. The ribbon was cut and I pulled threads from it to wrap around the card and tie into the bow. I hope you head over the the SSINKspiration blog and see the other great cards that the design team made. You will see more samples of the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack as it appears I am not the only one that really likes it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

Tonya...I really, really, really LOVE this card! You are amazing!!!