Monday, February 3, 2014

February Color Challenge






 
Hello and welcome to the February Color Challenge. Our colors for this month are Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip. I decided to use a flower theme and add a technique in that I shared last week with my Technique Class. I embossed the Lattice Die Cuts into the Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The leaves are made with the Little Leaves Sizzlits and the flowers are stamped with the new Petite Petals Stamp Set and the coordinating Petite Petals Punch. I added the Chocolate Chip Candy Dots to the center of each flower. The sentiment is from the Label Love Stamp Set and is punched with the Artisan Label Punch.
The other ladies have made some great examples with the same color combo so please take a moment to take a look at their samples and you can play along and add your card to our SSINKspiration Blog. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

great job tonya with the colors. I like your use of the lattice die. great for the flowers!

brrenwick said...

Beautiful card Tonya! You brought all of the colors together so well with the lattice die, leaves and flowers...well done!

Melissa said...

Tonya, this is such a fun card. It reminds me so much of spring and that makes me smile! Great job!

Kathy Peck said...

This is such a great card.