Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Wood Mount Stamp Cases

Stampin'Up! continues to surprise me with all the fun new ideas they are bringing us this year. I have so many wood mount cases and have used them for things other than stamps but these new cases look like they are going to be so versatile and hand to have. A pack of four half-size cases (3-3/4" x 5-1/2") will sell for $4.95 and a pack of four full-size cases (7-1/2" x 5-1/2") will be $6.95.  I can't wait to get a few and see what other ideas I can come up with. Take a moment and watch this quick video and then let me know what you think will be the nicest thing about the new stamp cases. I would love to hear your ideas. I wonder how many embossing folders they will hold? I could make a sample  of each folder and add a small square on the side of each. Quick to find and easy storage.Thanks for stopping by again! Tonya

No comments: