Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh

Good morning, I have lots to share with you. First my blog hop post is below this one. Please scroll down and take a look. I am thrilled to have had some time to stamp and that I can share it with you. Stampin'Up! has announced a color refresh. We had one three years ago but as you know trends change and they have decided to refresh our color families. I have posted the list above. What this means for you is new colors (or the return of some favorite incolors) but the retiring colors are available only while supplies last. So ribbon, card stock, reinkers (which tend to go fast), markers and such. I do have good news for you though April 6-8 Stampin'Up! is offering free shipping on all your orders. Yep, everything so it is a great time to order the retiring color items and save! Please contact me if you have any questions or to place an order. I will be featuring the retiring colors in the weeks to come so please watch for those. In fact I used Pretty In Pink and Regal Rose in my Blog Hop post today. Have a  great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: