Friday, April 26, 2013

Artistic Etchings Going, Going

Good morning, I thought I would feature a few stamp sets that will soon be retiring. I have taken my display board down and am going to share with you a few cards that I have received as swaps through the years. If I know who made the card I will be sure and tell you. The first set featured is Artistic Etchings. I have this set and have used it quite a bit including on Convention Swaps.
 
 
This card was made by Kathy Lancetti and she used the following supplies: Artistic Etchings Stamp Set, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery (retiring), and Confetti Card Stock, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, and Certainly Celery (retiring) Ink. Accessories: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
 This card was made by Susan Rodgers. The supplies she used were again the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Baja Breeze (retiring) Card Stock, Early Espresso and Baja Breeze Ink and then just a bit of Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.
The background stamp she used is retired and then she added texture with the Square Lattice Folder. Both cards are very pretty and show case the stamp set well. If you haven't ordered this set please let me know and we can get an order ready for you.
Thanks for stopping by today. I am working on some new cards today for you using more retiring Stamp Sets, Card Stock and Designer Series Paper. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: