Friday, April 19, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Is Here!

I am super excited to share with you today, but I am going to wait as I want everyone to share the surprise as they get to open their Paper Pumpkin. I got mine in the mail yesterday and I have all ready made all four cards (with a few changes here and there) and they are ready to be mailed or given to a special person. If you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin I encourage you to take a moment and look it over. It isn't for everyone but if you have limited time to stamp or are just getting started then it is a wonderful opportunity to you. I will be sharing my cards on Monday so if you haven't received your Paper Pumpkin Kit by then then you might want to wait and check back after you do. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: