Monday, April 22, 2013

April's Paper Pumpkin

As I mentioned on Friday, my Paper Pumpkin kit came on and I quickly put the following four cards together. This month we received the Seriously Stamp and the "You kick booty" and "Love your guts" stamps. The ink spot we received as Cherry Cobbler and then the rest of the contents for the cards. Adhesive is not included but a lot of the items were self adhesive and the cards went togther really quickly. The first two cards are shown as they were intented to be made but the second two I changed up the layout just a bit and added different sentiments.


The "spoil yourself today" is from the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set and is one of my favorite sets because if covers so many birthday sentiments. I use this set a lot.
The "hang in there" is from the From My Heart Stamp Set and is another great sentiment set that I really should use more often. The orginal sentiments in this set are kind of edgy but I think they will be perfect for my kids to use and since the card stock is neutral then both my daughter and my sons can give them. If you would like to receive your own Paper Pumpkin then just simply follow the link below to my Paper Pumpkin site and it will take you through the steps. Then send me a quick comment and let me know you joined. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! Tonya
Join Now!

No comments: