Monday, April 15, 2013

A Round Array Blossoms

Hello! I am back with a card to share with you! I made this card last week but with the rainy, cloudy weather I have had a terrible time getting a photo of it. Well, today I finally succeeded. The colors are Baja Breeze (retiring), Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, and Old Olive. I used the A Round Array Stamp Set and paired with the the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch to create the center of my flower. The flower uses the Blossom Punch, the 1" Circle Punch and the Blossom Petals Builder. For texture I added Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder to the Baja Breeze Card Stock. The designer paper is from the Summer Smooches series. I added just a bit of Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon as an extra accent and the card is finished. This is one of the cards that we will be doing at the A Round Array Class. If you can't make the class but have/are purchasing the bundle I will be happy to get you the card kit for the $8. Just let me know what works best for you. Thanks and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: