Friday, January 25, 2013

Whirly Twirly Birthday

Good morning, well we finally made it to Friday. We have a super busy weekend a head of use with basketball games, youth retreat and Pinewood Derby, but before we get to those events I have a card to share with you that is for the upcoming Birthday Card class. There are several new items on this card. The Wishes Your Way stamp set is new and one that I debated on buying but I really wanted the new  Pinwheel Sizzlits Die and you really can't have one without the other. I paired them with the new Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The only ink color I used is Island Indigo which I pulled from the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper that I used for the Pinwheels. The other items are Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Crumb Cake Card Stock, and 1/8" Mini Brads. I am going to take a break over the weekend from posting but I will be back on Monday with new things to share. I have several more items to show you as I have been busy stamping and creating.
Would you like to create with me? If so give me a call and we can set up a craft time with you and some friends. I can show you the new Spring Catalog and all the fun items in it.
Have a great weekend! Tonya

No comments: