Monday, January 28, 2013

Time to Sale-a-brate!

Hello and welcome to Monday! The weekend flew by and while be were super busy it was a fun busy. I want to share with you a quick 3 x 3 card that I made with some of the Sale-a-bration items. The colors are pretty simple, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. The stamp set is Petite Pretties which is a Sale-a-bration set as is the new Petite Curly Label Punch. I also used the Small Heart Punch and just a bit of the new More Amore Designer Series Fabric. I may add this little card to one of my kids lunch boxes with a note just to let them know I am thinking about them. I have a child home today so I am going to keep this short. I hope you have a wonderful day, it is supposed to be warm here which will be nice for a change. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: