Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Digital Downloads for January 8

Good morning,thought I would share with you the most recent Digital downloads that become available today. I am going to have to check out the Awesome Valentines Designer Template closer and see if my little guys are interested in using them for their class mates. There are two prices listed the Regular price is if you order through the Stampin'UP! website. The preferred price is if you order through my website. Please let me know if you need assistance and I will be happy to help you. Busy day today, but I do hope to get some stamping done to share with you. Also this is Blog Hop week so be sure and stop back by Thursday to see my projects and the other hoppers as well. Have a great day! Tonya
Two Tone Ribbon -- Digital Download
Two tone ribbon Digital Download
Preferred Price $2.95
Regular Price $ 3.28
Officially Awesome Valentines Designer Template -- Digital Download

Officilly Awesome Valetines Designer Template Digital Download
Preferred Price $3.95
Regular Price $4.39
Delicate Adornments -- Digital Download

Delicate Adornments Digital Download
Preferred Price $2.95
Regular Price $3.28
Affection Collection Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
Affection Collection Brush Set Digital Download
Preferrred Price $5.95
Regular Price $6.61



No comments: