Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warmest Wishes

Tomorrow is a special day, my grandma celebrates her birthday and of course she needs a special card. I made this one this week for her and I hope she likes it. The stamp set is Blooming with Kindness and I paired it with Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso with Whisper white for the stamped images. I used two Big shot items for this card. I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut out the flower image and the mat behind it and then I added texture to the Pretty in Pink layer with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that carried over from the Holiday Mini. I sponged the embossed areas to give it more depth then added Pearls to the corner. To finish up the card I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons with Early Espresso Baker's Twine. Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the other posts that I have added about the updates from Stampin'UP!.  Have great day, Tonya

No comments: