Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello and welcome back to winter. Yuck! I was really enjoying the 70 degrees that we had just a couple of days ago. Well, while the weather might not feel like spring this card sure does and I hope it brightens your day. It is the final card that the ladies made last night at the Birthday Card Class. The colors are Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso. The stamp set is Blooming with Kindness and I  used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the flower and give it some variation in color. I used the Scallop Trim Corner Punch and the Vintage Wallpaper Folder to give the card extra detail without adding weight. If you like flower sets I really recommend that you check Blooming With Kindness out. Well, I am off to finish a Valentine Project and then maybe do some sewing before I have to go and get my high schoolers. Since the roads were yucky this morning I drove them into school which means  I get to go back and get them this afternoon. I hope you enjoy your day and that you are able to stay home but if not drive carefully and stay safe. Tonya

No comments: