Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ninjago Birthday Fun!

Good evening, I had planned to get this card posted earlier in the weekend but time did not allow. We had two birthdays this week and my youngest son's birthday was on Friday. He is a big Ninjago fan so I decided to create a card for him with some of his favorite characters. We have a few of the lego guys at our house and they made great models as I worked on this card. I used Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Brushed Gold, and Brushed Silver Card Stock. I also used Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. The background is the new Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Now for the fun part the list of punches I used to complete the project.  Word Window Punch (for arms, legs, and sword), Merry Minis Punch Pack (tree and star for head emblem, shoulder armor and spear head), Owl Builder (for head, hands, and face area), and Bird Builder (eye brows). I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw the eyes on, the Real Red and Pacific Point Stampin' Write Markers were used to add fold lines to the heads and sponged the cloud back ground just a bit with Bashful Blue Ink. Please let me know if you have any questions about the ninjas. My son loved the card so I was thrilled. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: