Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Good evening, I thought this would be an appropriate post for us since we have a fresh coat of snow in our area. I love the Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set and paired with the Snow Flurry Bigz Die you have the perfect winter project to share some treats or just to make a cute card just in case you didn't get your Christmas Cards sent out in time and you want to do a winter one. ;-) The other supplies are Fancy Favors  Xl Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Gray Stamp Pad, Baja Breeze Card Stock, Pretty in Pink Card Stock, Subtles Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Silver Glimmer Paper, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, and the Large Oval Punch.All supplies are available through me at my Stampin'UP! website are by contacting me. Have a wonderful evening and I will  be back tomorrow with another project to share. Until then, Tonya

No comments: