Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Spring Catalog Items

Another busy day here but at least all my kids went to school today. :-) Today I have a card for you similar to one that I posted for January Blog Hop. It uses similar supplies I just changed the layout. The colors are Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, and Island Indigo. The stamp set is Oh, Hello and I used the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. For Texture I used the Perfect Polka Dots and Honeycomb Impressions Embossing Folders. I also used a Tea Lace Paper Doily and a Designer Builder Brad. Most of the items can be found in the Spring Catalog which is full of great new products. If you don't have a catalog yet contact me and I will be happy to get you one. Sorry for the late post but the day got away from me and I had the Birthday Card class tonight. Thanks to all the ladies that came and made cards. I will be back tomorrow with another new project to share with you.

No comments: