Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Razzleberry Ornament


Good morning, well it looks like the snow has finally stopped but it is definitely white. I am not sure how much we actually got as I haven't ventured out yet. Yesterday since we stayed home most of the day and everything was cancelled I was able to do some fun stamping. I have been thinking about making an ornament with the Pillow Box Die for a while now but just couldn't find the time, until yesterday that is. ;) I started with the Pillow Box Bigz Die (113466) and cut out a piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316). I used my Silver Encore Pad (101039) to stamp the three small snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes (115438) on the pillow box. I then assembled the Pillow Box which is super simple with just one piece of Sticky Strip (104294). I then misted the box with some Shimmer Mist made with a spray bottle, Rubbing Alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806). I stocked up on this as it is only available until Jan. 4. I then stamped the Merry Christmas image on Whisper White Card Stock (100730) with Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink (115658). This image is available as a hostess set for anyone that purchases or host a workshop with a total of $150 or more (before taxes and shipping). Ask me how you can earn your own set. After punching out the stamped image with the Wide Oval Punch (112082) I added it to the Pillow Box with Stampin' Dimensionals. To make the Pillow Box into an Ornament I simply made holes in the top and bottom and ran a piece of Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (109070) through the box I added a few clear beads and a white pearl from the Pretties Kit (109114) to the ribbon and the ornament is done. One of the fun things about this ornament is that it can hold goodies inside. Like candy, a pair of earrings, money or other small item. So that you can give a gift and they have the ornament to keep also.
As always all items to make this project are from Stampin'Up! If you would like to purchase the supplies please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you place an order. Thank you for stopping by today. I hope that you are staying warm and safe. 'Til next time, Tonya

No comments: