Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Bag

Now this Santa is not new by any means and all of you that attend club have seen him, but for those of you that don't venture over to my house I thought I would share and his hat uses one of the Big Shot Dies that is currently on sale through December 22. The Stampin'Up! Pennant Die (113483) is a fun one for of course making Pennants both Big and Small but it also can make really cute treat bags both like Santa and by putting two together and making a pouch. Santa also uses the Top Note Die (113463), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Small Oval Punch (107304), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), 1" Circle Punch (109046) and 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403). He is really pretty simple and I used an envelope to make his bag. Don't forget the sale ends Tuesday. Also if you are still looking for a gift for a Stamper or Scrapper in your life I do have Gift Certificates available in any amount. Sorry for the quick post but we are going to work on some Christmas baking and since I haven't started yet we have lots to do. I about forgot but Stampin'Up! has announced that the Shimmer Paints that are available in the Holiday Mini will continue to be available after the mini ends. I am super excited about this as I love the shimmer paints and was worried I would really have to stock up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great Christmas. Tonya

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 24. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.