Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Emboss It!

Hello and welcome to my Emboss It card day. I used both Heat Embossing and a Embossing folder on this card. I really love this color combo and the Sweet Dreams Sale-a-bration paper was the inspiration for it. I used the Petite Petals Bundle and the Flower Shop Bundle. The colors are Pistachio Pudding, Cantaloupe Crisp and Summer Starfruit with Whisper White and Crumb Cake as my neutrals. The sentiment is from the Feels Good Stamp Set and I used a combination of Pool Party Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make it extra sparkly. I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the center of each flower too but I used Two Way Glue to adhere it. It might be hard to tell but I cut the center out of the front of the card and the sentiment is actually inside the card. I hope you take a moment to check out the other cards on the SSINKspiration Blog. The other ladies have a lot of fun embossed cards to share. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Such a lovely cheerful card. Great job with the embossing.

Melissa said...

What a sweet card. I love the colors you chose, and i love those flowers!