Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sympathy and Prayers

Hello and welcome to a day and a new card. Those that came last week to Stamp Time got to make this card but for those that couldn't attend I thought I would share. This card is fairly simple but I think that is just what is needed for a sympathy card. The colors are Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding. The Stamp Sets are Best of Flowers which will soon be unavailable to purchase and the Petite Pairs Stamp Set. I used the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper which is free when you purchase $50. I used a few punches and Framelits too, like the Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval Collection Framelits and the Circles Collections Framelits. The punches are 1 3/8" Circle Punch and the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I added a few Basic Pearls to the butterfly and this card is ready to be sent. I need to make a few more of these to have on hand as sympathy cards are nice to have on hand and not have to make when you need them. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: