Friday, February 7, 2014

Shaped Cards




Hello and welcome! It has been a snowy week here and I wish that meant I had lots of time to stamp but I was a work most of the week. I did get to make a few new cards and today's card is one of those. The design team is sharing shaped cards with you today and I used the Oval Framelits to make mine. The largest Oval in the set is Scalloped and will fit into a Standard Envelope. I kept the card simple The colors are Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black and Crumb Cake. I heat embossed the Thank you with Black Embossing Powder. The flower is punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch and I added a Basic Black Candy Dots. Let me know if you are interested in making this or any of my cards. I will be happy to get together you and a group of friends. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

cute card! I like that you used the oval scalloped framelit shape. Its different and I like that.

brrenwick said...

Very pretty card! I love the embossed sentiment on the DSP! The Oval Framelits do make for fun shaped cards...love it!

Kim Ryden said...

Love the Candy Dot in the middle of the flower! And the scallop oval is just adorable!!!

Erica Bass said...

Super cute! Great idea to use the scallop oval for a card base.